COLD WEATHER WARNING: Do not apply if temperature is expected to be below 50° for 48 hours following application.
The DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND is designed for use by professional contractors and homeowners like you who demand excellent products, providing both the look and performance to exceed your expectations. DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND is the first joint stabilizing sand with our CERAMIC-FLEX technology, allowing flexibility, durability and powerful bonding strength in the joints. Our proprietary blend of cutting edge polymers provides the unmatched stability required to dominate the competition while providing the flexibility required to ensure a long lasting stabilized joint. This product easily sweeps into the joints and rinses easily, cutting time in installation labor.
Sweep in the Sand
Using a push broom, sweep the product to fill the joints completely, down to their full depth. Work in sections no larger than 9 square feet so that the sands integrity is preserved. Failure to work in small sections will result in poor product performance.
Blow Excess Sand
Sweep off excess product with a hard-bristled broom. Use a leaf blower to remove all remaining DOMINATOR Polymeric Sand residue from the surface.
Activate the Sand and Blow off Remaining Water
Set the spray nozzle to "shower'' (not "mist" or "soaker" as these settings will put too little or too much water on the surface). Work in sections of no more than 9 square feet for about 13-30 seconds, ensuring wetness throughout the joint. Wait a few seconds and repeat spray pattern. If product is over or under watered, it may result in a poor product performance. Once watering is complete, use a leaf blower to remove any excess water remaining on the surface. This is to ensure all DOMINATOR Polymeric Sand residue is removed from the surface.
- DOMINATOR Polymeric Sand uses revolutionary “Ceramic Flex” technology to bring you the most advanced polymeric sand available.
- Delivers professional performance not previously available to the public, with an application guide to ensure proper installation.
- Made with fine sand and a cement free formula to aid in easy installation but is NOT a replacement for grout.
- Fantastic, modern color selection
- Perfect for joints with a width of at least 1/8 of an inch all the way up to 4 inches.
- 13 Pound Coverage Rate: 8-32 square feet (depending on joint size, paver size, new vs. old paver installation)
- 45 Pound Coverage Rate: 20-80 square feet (depending on joint size, paver size, new vs. old paver installation)
- Install on dry surfaces with proper drainage conditions.
- PLEASE NOTE: With cooler weather, the sand will take longer to dry and cure. Temperature must be above 50°F (10° C) for at least 48 hours before and after installation for proper curing.
- RATED #1 Polymeric Sand by Home Aesthetics
This is an approximation of how much sealer you will need for your project. Depending on the surface porosity, application method, and previous treatments, coverage rates may vary.