DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND – JOINT STABILIZING FOR PAVERS
The DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND is designed for use by professional contractors who demand excellent products, providing both the look and performance to exceed their customers’ expectations. DOMINATOR POLYMERIC SAND is the first haze-free joint stabilizing sand with our SOLID-FLEX technology, allowing flexibility, durability and self-healing in the joints. Our proprietary blend of cutting edge polymers provides the unmatched stability required to withstand the harshest of conditions while providing the flexibility required to ensure a long lasting stabilized joint. This product easily sweeps into the joints and rinses easily, cutting time in installation labor.
Are you unsure of how much sand you will need for your project? No worries, click here to calculate the number of buckets of DOMINATOR Polymeric sand for your project.
- Dominate your pavers with our joint stabilizing, self-healing, flexible and durable polymeric sand.
- DOMINATOR sand has a generous coverage rate of 20-80 square feet (depending on joint size, paver size, new vs. old paver installation). Colors may vary slightly based on computer monitor and natural materials.
- Our sand needs to be applied on dry surfaces and is rain safe after 45 minutes of installation and is ideal for sloped, high traffic areas and even deters weed and ant growth.
- DOMINATOR sand can be applied between the joints of pavers and stone. Sand must be applied over proper base.
- Not intended for use in areas without proper drainage.
- Refer to the Technical Data Sheet, as well as the “Get Educated Page” for more information.
- Review application videos here.
Clay Pavers, Concrete Brick Pavers, Natural Stone, Porcelain Tile