Give yourself the gift of outstanding curb appeal with DOMINATOR Sealers for stone and clay brick pavers. Restore faded colors and improve the durability of your indoor and outdoor natural stone and clay spaces. There are 2 gloss levels to choose from: GLOSS for a semi-gloss/low gloss wet-look sheen, or MATTE for a color-enhanced wet look with no gloss.
Protect your paver investment with the breathable, film forming sealer that protects from oil stains and other spills while providing incredible UV protection.
Our professional grade water based formula provides subtle color enhancement (wet look) while also being low VOC. Breathe easy while applying DOMINATOR sealers since there are no foul odors. This makes for a seamless cleanup and application process.
Your money goes farther with this product with our amazing coverage rates
and 2-4 years before resealing. You will save money and time
by reducing maintenance when you seal with DOMINATOR Sealers. Dense stones like travertine
should yield a coverage rate of 600-800 square feet per gallon. Bluestone, Flagstone, and Mexican tile and clay pavers
are more porous, so a typical coverage rate should be about 400 square feet per gallon. (Be sure to perform a porosity test.)
If you have concrete pavers or decorative concrete, check out DOMINATOR SG+, LG+ and NG+ for the same superior performance, but specifically formulated for your surface.
- Keep a clean, WET LOOK, NO GLOSS FINISH and improve the LONGEVITY of your outdoor stone, clay pavers, faux stone and travertine
- EASILY MAINTAIN your exterior surface with our incredible UV PROTECTION. The film forming sealer guards against spills, moisture and other stains.
- BREATHE EASY when applying this sealer due to NO FOUL ODOR and LOW VOCs as so many reviews have noted.
- Your money goes farther with this product – AMAZING COVERAGE RATE 400 to 800 square feet per gallon, (typically one coat), and long lasting protection.
- EASY SPRAY ON APPLICATION using our included Application Guide and available Application Videos.
- Please follow the hardscape manufacturer's recommendation regarding sealing.